Jan. 20 - Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre

Jan. 24 - Toledo, OH - Huntington Center

Jan. 25 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

Jan. 26 - London, ON - John Labatt Centre

Jan. 28 - Boston, MA - TD Garden

Jan. 29 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center

Jan. 31 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena

Feb. 08 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnett Arena

I used to love playing the Tool songs on my Guitar Hero drum kit until it broke. :-(

I saw Tool twice...the first time at Porter Hall at Carleton University in 1994...I had to bring Ollie to the hospital after that gig because he got hit in the eye (correct me if I'm wrong Ollie...I think this happened at that show huh?). Second time I saw them was at Scotiabank Place...I'd go see them again if they came to Ottawa but only if I got good seats.

I kinda lost respect for the singer after I watched a boring documentary about his vineyard...maybe I was just tired when I watched it...there was a lot of talking.

... I had to bring Ollie to the hospital after that gig because he got hit in the eye (correct me if I'm wrong Ollie...I think this happened at that show huh?).

this sounds like a good war story. more please.

Guy in a leather jacket didn't appreciate my exuberant moshing, grabbed me by the shoulder, spun me around and punched me in the eye. Scratched my cornea. Ouch.

nice - first concert I ever took LSD at in 92. -wee- bit intense. Seen them many times since, kinda lost interest after Aenima 98ish or so.

I remember their first sidestage appearance at Lollapalooza as well - 91 or 92 - amazing.

...And the wine doc was awesome!! If not just for the Tim & Eric bits - you sound dissapointed like the fans who bought the wine because Maynard made it...

Edited by Guest