Jambands.ca

Sell out suggestions for a lost artist?

Im going home Donny

Maybe Dylan will plagiarize you ;)

oh rats..I'd managed to block the whole 'Dylan was an asshole' thing outa my mind...;)

“He who’s not busy being born is busy plagiarizingâ€

;) I jest. Admire the man. I suppose a little controversy and hypocrisy now and again is good art.

I'm looking for a couple pieces of art. Definitely post some pics and their sizes. I have always loved the spirit of your work.

Hey Miss Hux...thankyou. Thats nice to hear. I am planning on coming to Capital city for March break. So I'm going to focus on getting some new works accomplished by then to bring with. I'll definately point them out to you before I leave. Thanks again. :)

Maybe Dylan will plagiarize you ;)

oh rats..I'd managed to block the whole 'Dylan was an asshole' thing outa my mind...;)

“He who’s not busy being born is busy plagiarizingâ€

;) I jest. Admire the man. I suppose a little controversy and hypocrisy now and again is good art.

I took it in jest. :)

The funny thing is that, that quote struck me from reading Steve Jobs quote it in his Bio...that seems a wee bit odd to me for some reason or another. Still...great quote and the timing for me was perfect. It's been stuck in my mind every day since reading it.

Overpriced or not within your budget? Keep in mind that in addition to the time spent on the artwork' date=' art supplies themselves can cost quite a lot of money.

[/quote']

Overpriced; all that I had to do was compare to other artists in the local community.

What was the price? What were the comparable prices? What was the art/medium/size? Curious.