Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo 2012

NewRider

Looks like you won't be the only one there:

Due to overwhelming demand, coupled with serious technical problems experienced by our ticket provider, we are suspending the current on-sale. We share in your frustration, and we are doing everything possible to solve the problem. We will make an announcement later this evening about our plan for re-launching the on-sale. Thank you for your patience and understanding, we are confident that everyone who wants to attend this year’s festival will be able to purchase a ticket soon.

My guess is City and Colour. Very, very cool Aaron. That will be an amazing and exciting accomplishment. Stoked for you.

Sarah is right, Mark. I joined the touring lineup of City and Colour last June and have since been travelling like crazy. It's been pretty unreal. Have played in some super heavy places and at some unbelievable festivals. Still blows my mind that I get to sit at a steel guitar every night for a living. When we make it to Bonnaroo we'll be fresh from a monthlong tour of Australia.

I guess I haven't really been around here too much since this all went down! Hi everybody!

My guess is City and Colour. Very' date=' very cool Aaron. That will be an amazing and exciting accomplishment. Stoked for you.[/quote']

Sarah is right, Mark. I joined the touring lineup of City and Colour last June and have since been travelling like crazy. It's been pretty unreal. Have played in some super heavy places and at some unbelievable festivals. Still blows my mind that I get to sit at a steel guitar every night for a living. When we make it to Bonnaroo we'll be fresh from a monthlong tour of Australia.

I guess I haven't really been around here too much since this all went down! Hi everybody!

I got to namedrop yesterday as I was teaching a kid how to play a City & Colour song (is it called Sleeping Sickness?).

Thanks man. Anyhow back to the topic at hand, who's stoked for Skrillex? :D

Seriously though, I'm hoping I get a chance to see The Word. So many others in the lineup I'm stoked for and hope I get to catch. What's the word on the Avett Brothers, I think I've read some praise for them on the board before? I'd like to catch them. We also have two dates with them at the end of June, in Salt Lake City and at Red Rocks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rodrigo y Gabriela and C.U.B.A

Sam Bush Band

Michael Kiwanuka

Black Box Revelation

have been added.

Comedy Tent lineup -

Aziz Ansari

Steven Wright

Marc Maron

Brian Posehn