Jambands.ca

Avett Brothers @ Danforth Music Hall (T.O.) May 15+16

bradm

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're playing Montreal in April as well. Corona Theatre.

The presale for those tickets sold out in 10 minutes.

I love The Avett Brothers pre sales as they are a bit more transparent than most as they announce exactly how many tix are available for each show.

Nice! I just pulled two tickets. I will have been back in Canada for just a couple of weeks. Perfect timing!

Do you have the presale info to share?

I can only find the Red Rocks mailer.

I suppose now that you were referring to the Montreal show, as the Toronto announcement contains this note:

These shows will be going up for email list pre-sale on February 21 at noon local market time! Stay tuned for more information!

Edited by Guest

I love The Avett Brothers pre sales as they are a bit more transparent than most as they announce exactly how many tix are available for each show.

Regular tickets have been on sale for a few weeks through the shitty Evenko/Centre Bell ticketing system.

http://www.evenko.ca/en/show/event/the-avett-brothers-5929

It doesn't look like there's a risk of it selling out anytime soon, but I think the Corona is a pretty small venue for them?

Regular tickets have been on sale for a few weeks through the shitty Evenko/Centre Bell ticketing system.

http://www.evenko.ca/en/show/event/the-avett-brothers-5929

It doesn't look like there's a risk of it selling out anytime soon' date=' but I think the Corona is a pretty small venue for them?[/quote']

The venue says capacity is 753 (how very specific of them), which is certainly small relative to some of the American venues they play. It will be interesting to see what sort of turnout they get in la Belle Province. Makes me think of Yonder's rather small but very fun show in Montreal in 2007 (of which which our taper-in-residence made a great recording), although I would expect a bigger turnout for the Avetts.

I bet they sell it out.

The Avetts are a on tear right now, and have played Burlington a bunch over the last few years. Surely the word has spread.

Yeah, they're certainly not a well-kept secret anymore. I was surprised that tickets were still available. And whether or not they sell it out, it will certainly be an intimate show compared to venues like the Bonnaroo main stage or Red Rocks.