Jambands.ca

Maiden!

Freak By Night

With all the tour date announcements over the past couple of days, Iron Maiden will get in on the fun and kick everyone's ass!

Thur 21st June Charlotte, NC

Sat 23rd June Atlanta, GA

Tue 26th June Boston, MA

Wed 27th June Wantagh, NY

Fri 29th June Philadelphia,

Sat 30th June Washington, DC

Mon 2nd July Newark, NJ

Thur 5th July Chicago, IL

Sun 8th July Quebec, QC

Wed 11th July Montreal, QC

Fri 13th July Toronto, ON

Sat 14th July Sarnia, ON

Mon 16th July Buffalo, NY

Wed 18th July Detroit, MI

Thur 19th July Indianapolis, IN

Tues 24th July Winnipeg, MB

Thur 26th July Calgary, AB

Fri 27th July Edmonton, AB

Sun 29th July Vancouver, BC

Mon 30th July Auburn, WA

Wed 1st August Salt Lake City, UT

Fri 3rd August San Francisco, CA

Mon 6th August Phoenix, AZ

Thur 9th August Irvine, CA

Sun 12th August Albuquerque. NM

Mon 13th August Denver, CO

Wed 15th August San Antonio, TX

Fri 17th August Dallas, TX

Sat 18th August Houston, TX

Even more exciting!!!:

"The MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR will closely mirror, in terms of production and content, the original 1988 concert video of the same name, shot on the “Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son Tourâ€.

That tour was the first time I saw them!

And Alice Cooper will be opening: "Iron Maiden are delighted to announce that the extraordinary and legendary Alice Cooper will be their Very Special Guest on all shows up to July 21. After that date, Special Guest will be Coheed and Cambria, the inspiring, cutting edge band from New York."

Hmmm...another Bluesfest appearance perhaps?

I can see it now - the blues purists are gonna run to the hills!

I'm more or less a purist, but I'd run from the hills to the front row. These guys are more musically interesting now than their early days. I wouldn't expect a trip down memory lane either. From what I gather, their last tour focussed on newer material and intricate jams.

I wouldn't expect a trip down memory lane either. From what I gather, their last tour focussed on newer material and intricate jams.
"The MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR will closely mirror, in terms of production and content, the original 1988 concert video of the same name, shot on the “Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son Tourâ€.

Oy vey!

I wouldn't expect a trip down memory lane either. From what I gather' date=' their last tour focussed on newer material and intricate jams.[/quote']

Oy vey!

Cool!

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Friday July 13th,

Hurry up, wouldja?

:chug:

Did you get tickets for the Toronto show? Public onsale was this morning.

I only got tickets for Montreal because this tour is during Bluesfest and I am still hoping they will play in Ottawa as well.

So I got 2 GA tickets for Montreal but the GA tickets are ticketless; so we don't get tickets and we get in the venue only with the credit card used to purchase the tickets and ID of the credit card owner. No option of tickets by mail etc for GA tickets. Stupid. What if for some reason I can't go to the show. I can't sell my tickets. More and more shows are like this now.

Québec City and Toronto were both like that as well (for the best seats in the house). So I didn't take a chance buying there not knowing the Bluesfest lineup yet.

Anyway, Wednesday July 11th, hurry up!

And bring on an Ottawa date too!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm lining up a pair of cheap lawns, got the day off, going to a buddy's house for afternoon bbq and drinking (Sam Dunn is a neighbour and may show up) ... then stumble to the Amph to rock out to Alice and Maiden :D

I'm an Alice and Maiden virgin ... looking forward to the experience ;)