Jambands.ca

when life comes back to bite ya in the ass

phishtaper

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU vikileaks.

More please. The utter douchebaggery and hypocrisy is so purely Conservative. Like claiming to work hard against gun crime on the same day you kill a gun registry that police forces access 14 000 times a day. Wow! Did they actually just say that without realizing how fuckin ridiculous it sounds!

or better, claiming that opposition to the Gateway Pipline is driven by ideology and not facts! That doesn't sound anything like the Conservatives who create all policy based on facts - did someone say crime bill?

So Vic, what was that bit about legal obligation to spouses after termination of marriage? Never trust someone who won't take their own advice...course this is the Minister of Justice. You'd think the guy responsible for JUSTICE might want to have a bit more CREDIBILITY on certain issues. Like paying his alimony and not telling his lawyer "I have no intention of paying her anymore money"

But really the blame here lies with ever single prick who voted for the Conservatives. Do us all a favour next election: STAY THE FUCK HOME AND PUNCH YOURSELF REPEATEDLY IN THE BALLS FOR PUTTING US THROUGH THIS BULLSHIT.

Edited by Guest

But really the blame here lies with ever single prick who voted for the Conservatives. Do us all a favour next election: STAY THE FUCK HOME AND PUNCH YOURSELF REPEATEDLY IN THE BALLS FOR PUTTING US THROUGH THIS BULLSHIT.

IMO, this ruined everything else you typed. Go eat a dick. I'll vote for who I like. If there was a party that had the ability to defeat the Conservatives, maybe I'd throw a vote their way. Easy to criticize Harper, no doubt, but how about those that keep losing to him?

You can do better, T.

It's a democracy - the voters are to blame.

One shouldn't have to be "inspired", one should look at the issues and vote for or against appropriately.

Lots of people discounted Stephane Dion because of his accent. Those people are asses.

Of course, the real reason we have a New Conservative gov't is because we have one right party and three lefts. If Harper didn't win the first election there's no way he woulda won the second one.

It would've gone a lot better in past federal elections if people could actually vote directly for a party's leader. I liked Stephane Dion and voted for Andrew Lang, but my vote was wasted since I lived in Jack Layton's riding (I was pissed at him at the time). We had a chance to change the voting laws during the 2008 election (I believe it was this fed election), but people seemed not to see or understand what the box meant on the ballot.

Edited by Guest

It was an Ontario-only question during the 2007 provincial election. Voting laws aren't going to change any time soon unfortunately. Too bad we have 30 new MPs but no new rules on how to elect them more fairly.

Edited by Guest