and

BRIAN BLADE

"In The Black Box"

Friday March 23rd & Saturday March 24th, 2012

Doors at 7PM â— Show at 8PM

The Great Hall

Toronto, Ontario

1087 Queen Street West

TICKETS GO ON SALE SATURDAY FEB. 18TH AT 10AM!!

Tickets will be available at all Ticketmaster outlets or by calling

(855) 985-5000 or online at www.ticketmaster.ca

Toronto: CBC Music is proud to present Daniel Lanois with Brian Blade at 8PM at the Great Hall in Toronto, Ontario on Friday March 23rd and Saturday March 24th. The concerts coincide with Lanois’ induction into the Canadian Music Industry Hall of Fame during the Canadian Music Week festivities.

Lanois will be presenting each show in a series of 3 acts that will feature prepared tracks with live dubs by Lanois set to visuals, a solo performance by Lanois and a full band performance with Brian Blade and Jim Wilson on bass. Following the performance there will be an after-party with Jamaican Dub music by DJ’s Mark Howard and Ryan Worrall.

Lanois commented, “It’s a great honor for me to host this night at the Black Box, a tri-level evening..... featuring at level one, my ambient dub music fresh from the laboratory. At level 2, I will bring in my mate, Brian Blade, who will shred the drums on old Queen Street mixed in with a little bit of my Canadian story telling. This rare up close performance will segue into level 3, Ya Mon, hand-picked Jamaican Dubâ€.

"CBC Music is the new home to Canadian music and we're pleased to present Mr. Lanois in concert at this very special time. Daniel is truly one of Canada’s national treasures," said Mark Steinmetz, Director of CBC Radio Music. "We are very pleased to offer our CBC Music audience an exclusive interview with Mr. Lanois on the eve of his first concert as well as a video broadcast from the event itself."

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE

LAUNCHING ON FEBRUARY 17TH

www.daniellanois.com

I'm having a hard time finding ticket info. When I check Ticketbastard I find no events for Lanois, and it lists different shows already happening at Great Hall, Saul Williams on March 23rd and Van Hunt on the 24th.

Any info would be helpful, especially ticket prices, and if the tix won't be for sale on ticketbastard tomorrow, then where and/or when?

So tickets are supposed to go onsale in 8 minutes, but I can't seem to find anything on TM.

A new Lanois site is launched.. Working kind of slow at this end but it looks sweet:

http://daniellanois.com/

Someone posted on the Lanois FB page about 7 hours ago saying 'theres nothing on TM' and the Lanois people reassured him that tix go on sale today at 10am. Hmm.

• 1 month later...