Jambands.ca

Doritos Locos Tacos

Esau.

http://gizmodo.com/5885792/taco-bell-has-an-85-million-taco-shell-reserve-prepared-for-doritos-onslaught

Taco Bell Has an 85 Million Taco Shell Reserve Prepared for Doritos Onslaught

Look, you can argue this fact all you want, but a fact it remains: Taco Bell's soon selling tacos made out of giant Doritos, and you're going to eat one. No, shh—it's true. Millions of orange shells await.

The Doritos Locos Tacos, already available at a few experimental Taco Bell locations—the Los Alamos of shockingly cheap Mexican food—will roll out worldwide. And then, it'll be too late to resist, you stupid gourmand. You think you're too good for Taco Bell, maybe? Hah, no, friend. That's not how it works... But if you're going to be difficult about it and turn up your nose, try this on for size (like an enormous taco): the company has already mass produced 85 million Doritos taco shells ready.

That's enough for every single person in Germany to receive one. And then another four million left over. So shut up and eat your tacos, which are so Locos that they require a specially-designed holster to prevent Doritos dust from getting on your skin and overwhelming your entire central nervous system.

In! I actually had a stare down with a Taco Bell yesterday at the mall but I backed away and got sushi, the dorito shell would have pushed me over the edge.

Also, I was super disappointed I couldn't get a bag of taco flavoured doritos last night and had to settle for spicy nacho. Im praying the taco flavour wasn't for a limited time.

The Taco Bell Taco Supreme Doritos from he mid 90's are still my favorite Doritos of all time, they came out at the same time as the Pizza Hut Doritos but were both fairly short lived. I can't find a picture of the bag anywhere, I will have to find these Taco Doritos and see if they compare.

• 4 months later...