Jambands.ca

All Good Festival

boiler

I saw 3 Hookahvilles there back in 1998-2000 1999, 2000 and 2002 and it is awesome. The only drawback that I can see is that you have to pack all of your stuff in to the camping area. the parking is in a big field across a road from the camping area but once that unpleasantness is over it's the best venue i've been to for a festival (except for Nelson Ledges)

• 2 weeks later...

Officially in! Super excited and perusing band's sites to try and guess who the final additions may be...

I think I'm hoping for The Devil Makes Three, or Dumpstaphunk...

Was really digging G Love's new album. I'm glad it was shared with me as I wasn't anticipating liking it so much given my past (and negligible) familiarity with him. The new album as Avett Brothers all over it. The Flaming Lips will be a first for me too. And very much looking forward to The Wood Brothers (in addition to all my staple favourites)

Not members of this board but members of the "community." I'd rather not say their names here but lets just say their first names start with B&S, just like the date they chose. :doh:

Invitations aren't out yet, but I can throw a word in for you if you like NR. Maybe you can dress up like me and take a friend dressed up like my wife, if you're picking up what I'm laying down.

Edited by Guest

Was really digging G Love's new album.

Ditto on the new G Love. I became a fan after seeing him at Gathering of the Vibes a number of years ago, and this album reaffirms my belief that he's got more depth and substance than some would give him credit for. In addition to his fun factor.

Stoked to be headin' to this festival!

Peace, Mark

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...