Jambands.ca

Radiohead Dates 2012

AD

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downsview. UGH! Pass.

You're going to pass up seeing Radiohead because you don't LOVE the venue??!

Totally. I've seen Radiohead plenty of times, and don't need to go through the slog of getting to Downsview "park" to stand there all night like a herd of cattle, deal with a huge crowd, porta potties..etc for $80. If it were Molson Amp or ACC, I'd probably go. At least with those places I know exactly what to expect from the venue and staff. My concert time is precious and infrequent now and my days of putting up with the usual crap to see a big show are well behind me.

Edited by Guest

I totally understand Marcust99's perspective. I am struggling with the idea of seeing them at the Bell Center, a place I have been a bunch of times and is a city I would recommend any Radiohead fan see them. Those Quebecer's go apeshit for that shit.

Baaaaaaaah. If I get decent seats I am totally going even though I dont give too much of a fuck about their newest album. Its a Friday night in MTL with Radiohead. Count me in, probably even if I am in the 300's. It's Radiohead. The moral of the story is simple. They obviously peaked long ago but how many more chances am I going to get to see one of my favorite bands perform live? I should consider myself lucky if I ever see them again.

Brought to you by the Low Roller Fan Club

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

Radiohead recorded a set for Austin City Limits last night. Here is the setlist according to Ateaseweb.com:

01 Bloom

02 Little By Little

03 The Daily Mail

04 Myxomatosis

05 Morning Mr Magpie

06 The Gloaming

07 The Amazing Sounds Of Orgy – Thom: “An old song that “had disappeared like a wet fart in the windâ€

08 Staircase

09 Reckoner – In two takes. Thom: “Let’s start this againâ€

10 Arpeggi – Thom: “We’re Radiohead and we’re pleased to meet youâ€

11 Identikit

12 Lotus Flower

13 There There

14 Feral

15 Idioteque

—

16 Skirting On The Surface – Thom: “I’m not going to sign your poster for you right now, luv. I’m a bit busyâ€

17 Paranoid Android

Radiohead-poster-350x350.jpg

Edited by Low Roller

Radiohead is the sort of dopily dissonant, synth-mashing, warbling, British crap that passes for cutting edge these days. Their Internet fans are legion, their pretentious and egotistically dull albums continue to sell, and the people who malign the good name of critics by calling themselves as much incessantly drool over Radiohead like they've got platinum bars shooting out of their jocks.

;)

Radiohead is the sort of dopily dissonant, synth-mashing, warbling, British crap that passes for cutting edge these days. Their Internet fans are legion, their pretentious and egotistically dull albums continue to sell, and the people who malign the good name of critics by calling themselves as much incessantly drool over Radiohead like they've got platinum bars shooting out of their jocks.

;)

I thought I was the only one.

Well that was a joke... got through right when the pre sale started on waste... had tickets in my basket several times, got to enter your email then crash, crash, crash, crash.

Looks like ticketmaster tomorrow. I wish I knew what capacity was going to be for Downsview... i know they can make it pretty huge but its all about what they got the permit for.