Jambands.ca

Radiohead Dates 2012

AD

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut out.

This was by far the worst experience trying to buy tickets for Radiohead, coinciding with my 10th attempt at a Radiohead show.

1997- Ottawa

2001- Pinkpop, Landgraaf Holland

2001- Montreal

2003- Montreal

2003- Toronto

2006- London

2008- V Festival, Birmingham <- had ticket but missed it due to transportation logistics

2008- London

2008- Montreal <- had ticket but missed it due to flying back to North American same day

2011- Montreal <- will be there dammit.

You can travel in time?

Weird. Honestly none of those names jog a memory for me. I've heard of Caribou but never knew the Dundas connection. Guess I have to look him up. I didn't think there were many people from Dundas that I wouldn't know by name (let alone anyone of any musical significance). Cool.

Guest Low Roller
He used to go by the name Manitoba if that jogs your memory at all...

His real name is Dan Snaith and he's the reason I got me some guest list for the MTL show. Giddy up! :)

Nicely done!

To everyone who had issues with the w.a.s.t.e. presale: check your credit card statements. Despite having no confirmation page open when attempting to buy tickets and receiving no confirmation email, the tickets were charged to my card. When I contacted the company (safepayzone) they told me my order was in fact successful and sent along the confirmation email I should have received.

That said, I have 2 Montreal tickets for sale at face.

Low Roller, maybe you have 11 pairs....

Guest Low Roller

I just checked my statement, and no tickets were charged to my card. You should have no problems unloading those tickets AD, unless you actually need to pick them up in person as the conditions indicate.