Jambands.ca

Bob Loblaw & Death Cake @ Cafe Dekcuf

Velvet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) The Boogiemen and Bob Loblaw have played together twice (including the first setblenders), and to my knowledge Bob has never, ever booked a show and not played it.

No that happened but Im sure it was 100% Lance's fault and nothing to do with Bob Loblaw. When we called Lance over for the what the fuck moment he just said "Close enough" and laughed. Aaaaaah Lance, cocaine is a hell of a drug.

• 3 weeks later...

I (almost) always love to gig, but I just can't tell you how excited I am to play this Saturday. It's been a long time coming; aside from the fact that we haven't gigged in well over a decade Bob Loblaw has been rehearsing for this for eighteen months now. Add on three extra rehearsals this week and I think we might actually play some of the songs right.

I'm confident this will be the best Bob Loblaw show ever, we're gonna rage it up right, I've got a new (borrowed) guitar that I absolutely adore to play for the show, and I'm giddy with the thought that some of you folks are excited to see us play as well.

On top of all that I get to see the new configuration of one of my favourite bands open the show.

Anyways, I'm having a hard time containing myself and just had to post.

Can't wait for Saturday.