Jambands.ca

Beatles 2.0

Davey Boy 2.0

James looks eerily similar to Paul. holy crap. It's very convenient that each Beatle member learned essentially the same instruments as their fathers.

They should definitely do it.

I thought there was something eery about it too. I actually thought it was photoshopped when I first opened the link. I'm not entirely convinced about your last statement though... Not exactly sure why it doesn't sit right. But on the other hand, why the hell not?

I think it'd be a trainwreck but that's just an offhand thought, never having really heard much of any of their music.

He did make the mistake though of saying "I then dreamt of being better than The Beatles. I'm not sure if I can do that. If anything, I would love to be equal to The Beatles - but even that's quite tough", here.

Trusty facker.

He did make the mistake though of saying "I then dreamt of being better than The Beatles. I'm not sure if I can do that. If anything, I would love to be equal to The Beatles - but even that's quite tough", here.

oh that's a bold statement indeed. i watched him do stuff on youtube...nothing special.

I just figure given their lineage if they were worth listening to we all would be by now. Somehow it seems a little pathetic. If they were all smokin' musicians with their own chops and experience and thought they'd do this as a one off for fun, and as a tribute that's one thing. But without knowing much about any of them its not the vibe I sense offhand.

I just figure given their lineage if they were worth listening to we all would be by now. Somehow it seems a little pathetic. If they were all smokin' musicians with their own chops and experience and thought they'd do this as a one off for fun, and as a tribute that's one thing. But without knowing much about any of them its not the vibe I sense offhand.

Zak Starkey is really quite talented. He's played for quite a few bands, including The Who and Oasis.