Jambands.ca

Phish Summer Leg 2

Marcust99

sweet. congrats! i got screwed. pulled what i needed, but it would not complete the sale. kept asking me for a verify code on my credit card but there is no such thing. is a problem i have encountered many times before and been told it should not occur. happened to many people today. sigh.

jazzyjeff did score a pair of 3day passes for dicks today though, even though they dont go on sale until tomorrow.

so, cant complain :)

oh man :( i got lucky on that screen somehow. it said the card coudn't be verified, but then gave me the option to go back and choose another card. i did that but it wouldn't verify again. i went back and put in a new card which was Amex and didn't require verification. through all of that somehow the screens kept working and i didn't lose my order. lucky! stupid verifying :(

Used the live nation app for Saturday night tickets. I pulled 2 and charged them. After 5 minutes of the app saying tickets were being processed it showed a time out message. Was so annoyed. 3 hours later I got an email from live nation with my ticket request. Got my 2 Saturday and pulled 2 for Friday. All set for Sunday. Its going to be a good summer on the west coast. Long Beach, Bill Graham and the Northwest String Summit confirmed for my second leg of tour. Plus living in Santa Cruz for the summer. All is well in my music world.

I hate buying tickets, way too much stress!

hmmm, so I emailed TM to ask what the deal was with them requiring me to enter a Visa Verify Code when I was using my Mastercard. After a couple of emails back and forth, they actually came up with a pair for me. Just called to confirm and it's for real. Woohoo.

seriously? wow. very sweet! :cheers:

im wondering if maybe everyone's screwed up orders were in some sort of limbo and TM still had them to give away when people called. what days did they get? i was trying online for sundays because we already had friday and saturday from phish mail order. when TM offered me tix, they offered me saturdays, not the sundays I said I was trying for. i took them anyway, figuring better to take what i could and not risk losing them. trade bait, i figured ... always works out. :)

• 1 month later...
seriously? wow. very sweet! :cheers:

im wondering if maybe everyone's screwed up orders were in some sort of limbo and TM still had them to give away when people called. what days did they get? i was trying online for sundays because we already had friday and saturday from phish mail order. when TM offered me tix, they offered me saturdays, not the sundays I said I was trying for. i took them anyway, figuring better to take what i could and not risk losing them. trade bait, i figured ... always works out. :)

well, i guess it was too good to be true.

TM "accidentally" cancelled my order.

A series of internal mistakes and negligent contradictions resulted in them processing my purchase and billing me, then cancelling the order because they didnt process the transaction properly, then refunding my money, then denying it was ever processed or billed and refunded, then acknowledging it was indeed processed and paid for and refunded, then a senior manager filing internal complaints that a department was negligent for cancelling the order, then contacting the box office for an emergency request, then not hearing back from the box office re: that request, then a senior manager calling me to tell me she's trying everything she can, then me waiting ... and waiting ...

sigh ...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
my thoughts exactly...napa and sonoma with a side of phish :)

went to napa for a few days after the BGCA shows. it was so awesome!! i had the best time driving around the valley and stopping in for a tasting at random places.

we went to the following wineries (in case you are interested jaybone): plumpjack, silver oak, cakebread, twomey, miner family, and mumm. tried to go to Page but it was closed :(

i think my favourite of the wines we had was the cakebread 'dancing bear' cab.

232323232%7Ffp%3B57%3Enu%3D3235%3E984%3E38%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D35949763%3A7339nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B87%3Enu%3D3235%3E984%3E38%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D35949749%3A3339nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B79%3Enu%3D3235%3E984%3E38%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D35949798%3C7339nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B85%3Enu%3D3235%3E984%3E38%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3594979%3B44339nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B57%3Enu%3D3235%3E984%3E38%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D359497994%3A339nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B99%3Enu%3D3235%3E984%3E38%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3594979955339nu0mrj

Edited by Guest