Jambands.ca

Heady Round 1 predictions?

Freak By Night

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could enjoy the Pit/Phi series for what it is but my pool is circling down the drain. Pens aren't doing Fleury any favours but something has got to give, shake it up.

edit: .....and I get my wish. C'mon Pens, make a series of this.

edit: Careful for what you wish for. God damn that line is sick.

Edited by Guest

Man, I am loathing the Pens, late hits, hair pulling, Crosby pretending like he's willing to get in a fight (multiple times). They're fucking despicable. Wish I didn't have so many of them on the East side of my pool, huge mistake but I'm a whore when it comes to the pool, I'll pull for them game 4.

Philly, a team I generally despise are far more likeable. Having Pronger not suited up helps.

Guest Low Roller

AND Craig Adams gets an automatic game suspension for third man in, AND Bylsma has been fined $10,000 for not controlling his players.

The Penguins collapse is delicious.

Uuuuuh the Preds just got savagely jobbed. I'm not sure how the commentators can equate a clock expiring against Detroit to a puck that's rattling around before going in, long before the whistle sounds.

edit: never mind, the HockeyGods took care of it.

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

What are the odds that Shanahan quits after this season? The wild inconsistency has nothing to do with his decision-making ability but, IMHO, more to do with the heavy politicking behind the scenes with agents, lawyers, NHLPA, and leagues officials.