Jambands.ca

Hillside Festival lineup released

DevO

http://hillsidefestival.ca/

Tickets On Sale Saturday, May 5 @ 10:00 am

Performer Line Up 2012

Arkells, Rich Aucoin, BADBADNOTGOOD, Bahamas, The Be Good Tanyas, Belle Starr, Geoff Berner, Bidiniband, Bombay Bicycle Club, The Bright Light Social Hour, Bry Webb And The Providers, Chic Gamine, Adam Cohen, Cold Specks, The Crooked Brothers, Current Swell, The Deep Dark Woods, Doldrums, Dirty Mags, The Durants, Kathleen Edwards, Elephant Revival, Elliott BROOD, Esther Grey, Christine Fellows, Great Lake Swimmers, Alanna Gurr, Imaginary Cities, The Jezabels, Joel Plaskett Emergency, Keys N Krates, The Magnificent 7's, Maylee Todd, Memoryhouse, Mickey Hart Band, Minor Empire, New Country Rehab, Ohbijou, Open Hearts Society, (POP Montreal Presents: Canailles, Jennifer Castle, Mike O'Brien + Michelle Tompkins), Joe Pug, Rival Boys, Lucy Wainwright Roche, Selina Martin Triage, Sagapool, The Strumbellas, TÄlavya, Sidi Touré, Chad VanGaalen, Valdy, Walk Off The Earth, The Wooden Sky, Young Empires, Zeus.

• 3 weeks later...
My boss and his wife bought passes.

Ugh.

Are you going? We had such sweet times last year..looking forward to our third Hillithon.

We even managed to save our beer mugs last summer AND I evvvven know where I put them...wooHoo! :cheers:

hillithon? :dazed:

ok, i get it now.

• 4 weeks later...
WOOOHOOOO... I'm volunteering doing "performer services".

:surprise:

... bring lube ...

ps, all volunteers get to go backstage to eat. there's the big backstage area with picnic tables in shade where people chill and you'll likely see some performers there. there's also the special backstage area where only special people get to go, and are sworn to secrecy.

Edited by Guest