Jambands.ca

Euros 2012

Davey Boy 2.0

how about that inch-perfect pass from Pirlo to release Di Natale? almost stung Balotelli more than Spain

Di Natale had me pulling for Italy, it was a shame that Spain answered so quickly because Italy was defending well (at least it was Fabregas that scored).

I did however enjoy watching Torres not get it done.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Brawl in the streets between Russian fans and Polish fans. Not a surprise. Polish authorities are retarded for letting the Russians march in the street to celebrate their national day.

Guest Low Roller

"After much head-scratching in Salford, we think we have cracked what can happen in Group A.

Russia need at least a point from their final game against Greece to qualify as of right now.

If the Czech Republic draw with Poland and Russia lose then Russia still qualify because they defeated the Czechs earlier in the tournament.

Poland need to beat the Czechs to qualify and vice versa. Greece will qualify if they defeat Russia.

And if either Czech Republic or Poland win their game, and Russia are beaten by Greece - then Russia are out.

Got all that?"

apparent 4-4-2 with Carroll starting alongside Wellbeck today

I guess having secured a favourable draw in the first game has Hodgy licking his lips and wanting to take the game to the Swedes.

Good news if you ask me, hopefully it doesn't backfire

Great strike from Pirlo yesterday but Croatia's equaliser was waaay better- what a ball, what a finish (when he didn't hit it first time I thought he'd missed his opportunity). Don't know why I love seeing De Rossi get spanked like that but it's a pretty remarkable result. Had no idea that the Croats are ranked 8th!