Jambands.ca

Neil Young and Crazy Horse

The D Funk

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ollie and I got two for GA in Ottawa. Glad to see it's standing and it looks like a small area too...half of the usual GA area. Cool. Looking forward to Patti Smith.

I just checked now to see the state of the non-GA tickets, and I could buy 2 ticket in PEN section, row 2 seats 8-9. Penalty box? haha. It's a tiny section on the seat map right by the floor. $183 each. Ouch. Ottawa is not selling so well.

Now how about that tightrope guy huh? Hope he makes it across!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well for anyone in the Kitchener area this is great news. On the plus side I can walk to this. On the minus side I have to come up with the cash! Just announced - Neil to play in Kitchener at the Aud:

NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSE

With Special Guests…

LOS LOBOS

THE SADIES

Tues. Nov. 20, 2012 @ 7:30pm

On sale Saturday, September 22 @ 10:00am via Internet, phone; in person at The Aud and in person at The Centre in the Square.

Tickets: $191.00 $111.00 $83.00 $61.00 plus applicable fees and service charges.

To purchase tickets, go to http://www.theaud.ca and click "BUY TICKETS NOW".

New vid/cut from the upcoming album PSYCHEDELIC PILL

By

Rolling Stone

September 25, 2012 1:00 PM

Neil Young and Crazy Horse fans, your nearly decade-long wait for new material is finally over. Here is the premiere of their video for "Walk Like a Giant." No member of the band actually appears in this video. Instead, it's footage of giants of history (real and imagined) like Bigfoot, Albert Einstein and the Atomic bomb. The song is over 16 minutes on the album, but they've shaved it down to under five for the video. It's one of six new songs that Neil Young and Crazy Horse debuted last month on tour. The album hits shelves on October 30th. It's just eight songs long, but some of them are so long it's a double album. The tour resumes in early October and runs through December.

Edited by Guest