Jambands.ca

Chris Robinson Brotherhood

edger

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new CRB album drops on June 14th and it contains a number of songs they have been playing live in the last year or so.

Chris Robinson Brotherhood – Servants of the Sun – Tracklisting

1. Some Earthly Delights
2. Let It Fall
3. Rare Birds
4. Venus In Chrome
5. Stars Fell On California
6. Comin’ Round The Mountain
7. The Chauffeur’s Daughter
8. Dice Game
9. Madder Rose Interlude
10. A Smiling Epitaph

Here is the first single

• 1 month later...

I'm really saddened by this. I love this band and they are not CRB without MacDougall. What a blow to not get to experience them one more time. I follow them  closely and this certainly appears to be very sudden and disruptive. He has also left As the Crow Flies. Jeeeez.... So grateful for the countless life changing good times I have had with this band

https://jambands.com/news/2019/05/03/chris-robinson-brotherhood-to-headline-tail-winds-music-fest/

Despite their upcoming split with keyboardist Adam MacDougall and impending, five-month break from touring, Chris Robinson Brotherhood will headline the one-day Tail Winds Music Fest on June 29.

Tail Winds will take place at the Hudson Valley Regional Airport in Wappingers Falls, NY, and feature additional performers like Black Stone Cherry, Geoff Tate’s Operation: Mindcrime, King’s X, and Sass Jordan, as well as Big Guns, The Playback and The Jason Gisser Band.

As for the CRB, they are still set to release their sixth studio album, Servants of the Sun on June 14.

For tickets and more information on Tail Winds Music Fest click here.

.spacer.png

From my perspective, Chris Robinson and Ryan Adams should start a band. 

Bring on the crazy and embrace those personality disorders. They can lose it on one another for every inevitable missed note while hopefully covering:

• 3 weeks later...

Chris Robinson weighs in... 

https://www.jambase.com/article/chris-robinson-brotherhood-interview

You can count me down for giving a fuck about Adam. Jeez. Having said that not sure I'm ready to watch the Brotherhood dissolve completely. Ball in Neal's court? Everything changes. If only we could all change with some grace.

Edited by edger
Should have absolutely said CAN count me down...not can't