Jambands.ca

House of David Gang this weeeknd Rasta Fest & Muskoka

Jay Funk Dawg

houseofdavidpress2012.jpg

"House of David Gang is one of Toronto's best Reggae Bands" - Metro Morning - CBC Radio

August 25 Rasta Fest w/ Mighty Diamonds, Toronto

August 26 Muskoka Reggae Fest, Bracebridge, ON

September 14 Thunderbay, ON

September 15 Thunderbay, ON

September 21 Jamaica 50th, Port Theatre Nanaimo, BC

September 22 Jamaica 50th Vancouver, BC

Greetings From House of David Gang.

The debut album by House of David Gang "Reggae Warriors" is only weeks away from official release. Produced with the financial support of The Ontario Arts Council and Canada's FACTOR grant programs. Producer/engineer Snappy Homefry from PlayHouse Studios is putting the final touches on the 11 song album that is to be released in September 2012.

Here's the exclusive release of the new singles "Reggae Party" & "Best I Can Be" - original House of David Gang compositions which showcases the bands' a positive and uplifting message.

Download/Listen the new track by House of David Gang here:

http://www.nufunk.ca/HouseofDavidGang-ReggaeParty.mp3

On Wednesday, August 1st, House of David Gang played to 2 million people on Breakfast Television performing the new songs, including single Best I can Be. That song as also been garnering airplay across Canada on Satellite Radio and CBC"

The band returned to Toronto after a 5 date tour of Quebec and The Maritimes this past weekend. Singles "Reggae Party," "Come with Me (to New Brunswick)" and "Toronto, ON" have been garnering airplay across Canada and the new album contains some very strong tracks that mix Roots Reggae and Roots Canadiana. This album is a contender for the Reggae Album of the year for the 2013 Junos.

The band is doing an online fundraiser at www.indiegogo.com/houseofdavidgang to help with the marketing and distribution of the new recording project. At that link you can also pre-purchase the album and get your name in the line notes as well be as an upcoming video shoot.