Jambands.ca

2012 NFL Season

peipunk

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen, your undefeated teams of 2012/2013 ...... the Dirty Birds (both of them) and that other team in Texas that isn't the Cowboys.

Patriots, you broke my heart.

Skins, I said you needed 40 to win, I wasn't joking.

Miami, you fucking suck, like Washington suck. Damn it, you had the Jets bent over, that win would have imploded the Jets and the circus would have been in full force Monday morning. All Tebow all the time. For the laughs.

It's going to take a serious beatdown by the Seattle tonight to salvage this weekend.

Agreed on the Dolphins thing, goddammit 2 missed potentially game winning field goals less than 50, terrible choke.

So my two starting RBs in my main fantasy league are Reggie Bush and CJ Spiller. Kick in the nuts there.

Packers are going to destroy the Seahawks tonight so consider your weekend ruined Sloth. There I said it.

Who would have thought the Raiders had a comeback in them! Against the Steelers too! Ruined my $5 for $64 Proline that had Steelers, Texans and Falcons.

I am already over it.

That's how it goes when you spend the whole night curled in a ball, crying. You're better by morning.

Sorry to disappoint. 14-2 should be good enough for a home playoff game. Which I will go to. Again. Life is fucking awesome.

Yeah, those high flying Packers put up a big 12 points on the Ospreys thereby ratcheting up (down) their scoring average to a whopping 19 points a game but worry not, this Green Bay team is known for their defence.

Hopefully your 14-2 Packers can get past the 15-2 Foreskins at FedEx Field in the Conference Championships (we’ll go to that game also, owner’s box all the way) and then deal with the 16-2 Raiders in the Super Bowl (which I assume Booche will do the hosting honours).

Life is great. Wish I had another Lowenbrau right now.

Jokes aside, and I know we texted about it last night, and yeah I thought it was slightly hilarious and I’m glad it happened because the crap needs to be exposed in the national spotlight, but Jesus Christ, that was a fucking travesty. Beyond even the blown joint possession call (sorry but two hands, clutching the ball to the chest as another guy slides a single arm in there, arguably when the play is dead, isn’t joint and I was cheering big time for Seattle) . There were two pass interference calls that were missed on that drive (one against each team) and the refs seem unable to spot the ball even close to where it should be. The basics. They had to be challenged constantly and it kills the momentum and flow and if this is the level they are operating at then give the coaches two challenge flags a half because they’re going to need them to correct the calls and declare that the games are now officially 4 hours long.

Awful.

0bd6781.jpg

Nearly sprayed coffee on my monitor. That's the best.

I'm not surprised. When I called to cancel my NFL Game Pass yesterday the guy on the other end didn't even fight. I asked him how many calls they were getting and he said the phones had been lit up all day- all cancellations- and that they had been issued a special order when he arrived at work to just process cancellations and not attempt any kind of retention.

Money talks.

Bring back the sport we know and love!

That's the entire origin of my deep hatred for the Jets. They always seem to show up on our local broadcast if they're remotely decent.

Back in the Mark Gastineau/Ken O'Brien/Al Toon era they were always fucking on (and that's when you didn't have a billion channels) and you were forced to watch them if you wanted to watch football. I hated it.

Patriots are shitting the bed in alarming fashion.