Jambands.ca

2012 NFL Season

peipunk

I really wanted to come on here and talk up the Bears defense today, but I think the Cowboys are the reason the Cowboys got decimated last night. 5 INTs? Jesus...

Still loved watching that...

Yeah but the Bear defenders still had to catch the ball and that's more than Dez Bryant could do.

Loved it.

Romo has to be one of the, if not the most, overrated QB's in the league.

I used to defend Romo (and that's coming from a Washington fan) but never again.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philip Rivers was doing his Jake Delhomme impersonation. What an implosion.

Peyton was super accurate last night, +80% I think. Like I was telling Punk this morning, if they start playing D like they did when Tebow was winning games, they're going to be dangerous come playoff time.

I have to hand it to Peyton and the Broncos. That was an amazing comeback.

My favourite sequence was right before the 3rd Broncos TD. Peyton is flailing around making his audibles but even more so than usual. The play clock is about to hit zero so the centre lifts up his arm, basically telling Manning to get the fack behind him because he's about to launch the ball. Then the throw to the endzone. The timing of it all played out so beautifully.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RGIII walked off and came back to the field after being ruled out. I'd say the injury looked worse than it actually was.

Up til that final game yesterday it was a pretty boring weekend of football. Next weekend will be entirely different with all 4 matchups looking pretty solid.

Edited by Guest

are you comparing yourself to an NFL quarterback?

I think what he's saying is you can walk around on a destroyed knee.

Anyway reports are proving Booche right, its looking like a partial ACL tear with a 9-12 month rehab but it's all inconclusive and they're getting a second opinion today. This is the age of HGH, look at Adrian Peterson, I'll remain hopefull.

And it really doesn't change the fact that he was obviously badly hurt (that bootleg they called was painful to watch), he was ineffective, they weren't going to win the SuperBowl anyway with him injured like that (I maintain my delusion that a healthy RG3 would have won the Super Bowl because that's how Skins fans roll) and they should have brought Captn Kirk in to try and get some field goals.

There's actually a huge stink starting up about the quality of the FedEx field, supposedly a ton of players have torn up their knee on it but who knows about that. Couldn't be any worse than Soldier Field (which is a travesty).

I think its pretty obvious DaveyBoy 2.0

now we see the RGIII show all the white NFL player that he have sex with the wife and the black player that he has sex with all the white girl...now the RG3 lose who spend alot of time with the White Chicks and give them the old country way
Edited by Guest