Jambands.ca

Wish I was Heading to Indy... Go Big Red!!!

PassedOutGuy

Ive been waiting for this weekend ALL summer! Leave tomorrow morning for East Lansing to watch my Nebraska Cornhuskers take on Sparty from Michigan State. Hotel 1 mile from the stadium, tailgate starts at 8 AM for a 3:30 game... things could get ugly.

Game is on ABC so look up in the visitors section under the boxes... we're in row 17 :)

Go Big Red! Go Huskers!

Edited by Guest

No Blacking out here... actually had a few pops the day before and did the game sober... may have been the hangover but it was a hell of a game non the less.

I was actually calling for the NFL replacement refs for most of the game because the officiating was horrible but at least it went both ways. 19 penalties called in the game and two picked up and said no call when there should have been.

Was fun seeing the game with money on the game with my buddy who was a Sparty fan... especially sitting in one of two Husker Power sections...

That leaves us at 7-2 and 4-1 in the Big Ten... Big game with Penn state next week in Lincoln then two remaining with Minnesota and Iowa.

Go Big Red! Go Huskers.

• 3 weeks later...

6 Game conference win streak since we were shell shocked by Sloth's Buckeye's but alas they will not be in the Big Ten Championship this year though they well deserve it.

Huskers now head to Indy next week for a date with Wisconsin to see who heads to Pasadena. Damn a Rose Bowl berth would be sweet... however playing Oregon would not. Go Big Red!