Jambands.ca

Hab Fans Forum 2013

badams

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, but, but......Low Roller.....how do you measure success nowadays?

Ramo (his rights in these trades mind you) was in turned flipped with Cammy for Rene Bourque, Patrick Holland and a 2nd round pick in this years upcoming draft which is supposed to be the best in years.

You're turning my whole world around. Up is down, black is white........where are the 6 degrees of separation?

Thats a pretty decent guess. Cole made some questionable comments during the lockout that on the surface made it appear like he no longer wanted to be in MTL and even though he is known as a notoriously slow starter, he played like his heart wasnt in it by the sounds/looks of things.

He also waived his NTC. From a cap standpoint this is a welcome move in my books and I can only hope Ryder can either bring more than Cole was bringing this year and more than his last year in MTL because I was completely done with him at that point.

I liked Cole. He provided some much needed jam last year and crashed the net. Not gonna see that game with Ryder.

Guest Low Roller

Ryder should be in the line-up tonight wearing #73, while Gallagher gets #11.

I like this trade mainly for the cap space it creates. I liked Cole as a player last year as he was one of the few good things in a dismal season. But that spark was missing this year. How can you not love Bergevin at this point?

Guest Low Roller

Greg Pateryn (NHL debut) and Gabriel Dumont are starting for the Habs tonight. Kaberle and White take a seat. What trade value can Kaberle possibly have left at this point? What a useless turd.

Guest Low Roller
"Michael Ryder was benched for the third period"
I know you Ryder.

Ryder is doing significantly better since Booche called him out.

Guest Low Roller

Komisarek and Kaberle, both have two more years at $4M+ million left in their contracts. Both will be bought out under the amnesty buyout rule at the end of the year. If you're Montreal, planning for a deep playoff push, which one would you rather have as a 7th-8th defensemen on the roster to add depth? I'm leaning towards Komisarek, just because Kaberle proved with Boston that he can't keep up during the playoffs, whereas Komisarek might be a decent insurance policy if the situation calls for someone to fight Lucic. Wait....