Jambands.ca

Hab Fans Forum 2013

badams

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Every team has a few idiot fans. It's an inevitable statistic in a large sample population unfortunately.

Guest Low Roller

Price done for the series per the Habs. Budaj gets the start.

Michael Bournival is practicing with the main roster. What a time for your first call-up. Blunden in for the game tonight. It will be his first playoff game.

Definitely peaked too early but Bergevin seems to have righted the ship and brought in some strong leadership which had been lacking the last few seasons. These things take time but I have confidence as long as he is given a nice leash and doesnt buckle to the public pressure in trying to do too much too fast. The only misstep I have seen thus far is Desharnais but I dont expect a GM to not make mistakes.

Work is to be done.

Bigger - not check

Stronger - not check

Faster - check

Buh-bye Kaberle, I knew you Ryder. Gonna be interesting to see what Bergevin does outside of that. Great turnaround year and some awesome youth coming up the pipe. All you non-PK fans are fuckingracist. I'm looking at you CBC.

Guest Low Roller

And so this topic comes to an unceremonious unpinned end.

What a fun season, the playoffs not withstanding. The Habs raised bottomed-out expectations, and then succeeded in disappointing us as a result. Oh, the irony.

The future looks really bright with some talented kids coming up through the system. I am interested to see what changes Bergevin manages to bring into the team over the summer.

Guest Low Roller
#Habs Brandon Prust had a rib separate from its cartilage during Game 4. Left OT in extreme pain, pushed rib back in himself.

Seriously... what the fuck.

A lot to be happy about I think with les Canadiens this year. Last year, last place, this year - 2nd.

PK had a breakthrough year and may even win the Norris. He'll be even better next year. He's the backbone of the strong power play. And the rookies were good and show a lot of potential for the future.

I don't think the team needs a major overhaul, maybe just a few tweaks and more size.

• 2 months later...