Jambands.ca

Sen Fans Forum 2013

badams

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty listless start against the Caps tonight. Almost no signs of life from anyone other than Anderson until late in the second. Really fun to see them keep chipping away, though, and come out with the come-from-behind win, even if the Caps are a less than formidable opponent. SBP was a fun place to be tonight.

Totally serious. We waited....and waited....and waited....it was a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Was that more of a valet issue? We had a limousine for Roger Waters and the valet service was a disaster, I was completely mangled and couldn't give a crap and time was meaningless but Velvet had to put in a serious effort to make sure we got our limo.

I'm bussing from downtown tonight (back-to-back games for the first time since I was knee high to a grasshopper). I'll be interested to see how my escape time compares with last night's, when I was in a car.

I find busing out of there to be a breeze, just don't dick around at the end of the game and you're fine and the buses go straight to your area, no stops in between.

Busing there is often a pain in the ass because I catch it so late in the line that sometimes it's full and they don't pull over for you.

The problem with the limo that night is that we were given the wrong limo number by the driver. Last night it was the overall clusterfuck of a service, in harsh weather of course.

I emailed the Sens and was directed to the facilities manager. He offered me free valet parking at a future event. I was hoping for tickets. FML.

Guest Low Roller

I would attribute the slow cadence to living in Kanata personally.

Being a Habs fan, if anything, makes you bilingual by necessity, and therefore much smarter.

I would attribute the slow cadence to living in Kanata personally.

Being a Habs fan, if anything, makes you bilingual by necessity, and therefore much smarter.

Yet you demonstrate that you're a complete moron constantly.

Spezza going under the knife... announcement at 11. :)

Smiley face? Thanks for proving my point. Disregarding your complete lack of class, that's a big kick in the nuts. Load up on the deer spray Spezzer!

Guest Low Roller

A "lack of class" charge for an emoticon coming from a fan of a team that sarcastically chanted "ole ole" and "nana na na" last night at the losing team? Oh yes, plenty of validity there.

:)

Guest Low Roller

I decided to lighten up the mood. I can't be bothered letting Sloth drag me into his usual personality assassination diatribes.

Trying to argue with Sloth is like trying to describe the wind- pointless.

That wind you are referring to is sound of reality swishing over your head.

Look, Im bailing on work shortly so I'll be brief. No, you're not being nearly as classless as the time you commented on the rioters in Montreal, that was the absolute low point on this board, a board which has seen a lot of low points.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that you bring the stupid and when you start you just don't seem to be able to stop. It amazes me, not in a good way, that’s it, no need to argue.

Guest Low Roller

You falsely painted me into a corner then, and you continue to do so in order to further drive your imaginary point.

And why shouldn't I reply to you? Why should you have the last word? That's quite a conceited point of view. What amazes me is that you continue to press on with your insulting behaviour. Truly a testament to your lack of character.

Yet here I am questioning your character and it's all in writing, let people judge for the themselves and I'll spare you the extreme embarrassment of linking up that riot thread. Just reread this when the tears have cleared from your eyes, other pointing out that you say a lot of stupid shit when it comes to hockey, and that's a fact, I've done nothing else.

As far as last words go, it’s a message board, there's never a last word.