Jambands.ca

Sen Fans Forum 2013

badams

Guest Low Roller

Markov'd.

I can't believe the amount of injuries this year with the Sens... Sucks! I am seeing the Sens play at MSG next week, and I was looking forward to seeing Karlsson on the ice. Hopefully someone can step up, and if not that Murray makes a trade that will help the team out.

Kaberle'd.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus. Sorry about this boys. I know all too well how you are most likely feeling this morning. I truly hope Karlsson makes a full recovery and doesnt lose a step because he is excitingasfuck to watch.

::awaitsRoller'sEKwinkyface::

Send Anderson into the kitchen to take care of some vegetable chopping and call it a season.

Then have Alfred Morris get in a car crash and join RG3 in a wheelchair and call 2013 a wrap.

Well, as Dinghy and I discussed last night, now is prime time to give the kids tons of minutes and........ yeah Im not really sure what the and part is. I think Im in the don't do anything rash frame of mind, not sure what trade would work or who you'd trade.

Rough final season for Alfie.

Was just catching some highlights of the NHL action last night. Ouch ... the loss of Karlsson is a huge one. He has to be one of the most exciting players to watch in the league right now and it's so unfortunate that it looks like this season is now over for him.

Truly hope that it's not as serious as it might be and that he recovers well. Would love to see him return to top form again soon.

Sports media members questioning Cooke doing that on purpose are idiots. It was a very unfortunate play and a hit to the Sens as well as the entire league but to think he meant to do that in any way is pure idiocy.

That's just your opinion.

Sports commentators have air time to fill, those questioning are just doing their job. We're talking about Matt Cooke here, a serial offender with a history of ending careers.

My opinion? Cooke was still pissed about nearly catching a slapshot in the teeth in the first period, and his action against Karlsson was deliberate. But I don't think he intended to end his season.

Guest Low Roller

I thought I would jump in here and teach you all how to pronounce Sens call-up David Dziurzynski's name.

Jewz-zin-sk-ee

That's about as close as I can get it.

So you're saying he meant to step on his achilles but not end his season?

That was a legitimate hockey hit and definitely not a retaliation for anything that happened in that game or any game prior.

Give your head a shake.

No, I'm saying Cooke meant to hurt him.

You're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine.

I won't be giving my head a shake.

I'm in the "I don't think Matt Cooke is physically coordinated enough to intentionally cut Karlsson's achilles tendon in such a bang bang play" camp unless people are saying that Cooke was just trying to kick him in the back of the leg with his skate as he was going in for the hit and got lucky, in which case who knows, I don't think so but there's no way to prove it and it all happened pretty fast.

When you're a notorious douchebag like Cooke questions will be asked when shit like this happens.

...unless people are saying that Cooke was just trying to kick him in the back of the leg with his skate as he was going in for the hit and got lucky, in which case who knows, I don't think so but there's no way to prove it and it all happened pretty fast.

This is the camp I'm in. I think he meant to kick him with his skate but didn't actually intend to slice his achilles. It was a reckless play with dire consequences.