Jambands.ca

Sen Fans Forum 2013

badams

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember how the Spezza injury announcement was handled?

Just sayin' is all.

amb.gif

11 hours ago, long before your post, from Anderson's twitter......

"another 2 pts. #bish stood tall - hard place to come in the game. Love the #alfie save in the 1st! My ankle's gonna be ok, be back ASAP."

Quite the smokescreen or he's day to day, Im going with he'll be back soon enough but I hope they don't rush it, let Bishop play some games, he's been looking good.

• 2 weeks later...
10 games left in the Finnish regular season. #Sens Karlsson still has a 11 point lead in defenseman scoring. Has 30GP, others in Top 5 43-46

Karlsson is still leading the Sens in goal scoring.

Ladies and gentlemen, you can stop blaming Matt Cooke. Its obvious who caused this injury, you guys.

Pffffft, he’s fine dumb ass. It's all part of the master plan, they're going to trade Bishop for a sniper (I can't say who because he doesn't know about it yet but it rhymes with Ramkos) and then the Sens are taking the Cup, I've been texting with Eugene, I'm in the loop.

Guest Low Roller

They could have picked him up for free when he was on waivers last month, but regardless I welcome any heavy who wants to pound on some Leafs and Bruins.

I don't read those hosers.

He's a big strong guy, he's a very physical player, he's a very willing combatant. With the number of young players and injuries we have on our roster, there has got to be a sense of comfort that they can go out and play without being pushed around, which has happened a couple times here so we just felt it was a need and an addition that, given the opportunity to get one, a guy like this, a big guy, he's a young player and we're hoping that he'll work with our coaches and be a real contributor to our team.
Edited by Guest

But just the last month, eh? Obviously you need Bryan Murray quotes since you are only capable of drinking the kool-aid:

Even with Chris Neil signed, sealed and delivered through the 2015-16 season with the Ottawa Senators, general manager Bryan Murray concedes the team needs to add more toughness.

Bryan Murray on/around July 11th 2012

“I don’t think there are any players sitting out there (in free agency),†Murray said after the team officially announced Neil’s three-year, $5.75 million extension on Thursday. “At some point in the near future, we will have to address that in another form.â€

Edited by Guest

What does that have to do with anything? You and I are discussing Ottawa's needs and when they began coughbeforestartofseasoncough.

But rather than risk your inevitable "Why are you avoiding the question waaaaah?" question, Matt Kassian was placed on waivers somewhere around February 13th of this year.

Cough. The Sens let Carkner and Konopka go this past off season without replacing what they brought to the table until now. Cough.