Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
badams

Leaf Fans Forum 2013

Phil Kessel came in looking like Chris Farley. How can you not get fired up for the season by that? Plan the parade route! I like Randy Carlisle but that place is a gong show. Look at the goal tending! They're going to finish behind the Islanders.

And where the hell is Lombardi? They've got him way down on the depth chart, but he's definitely a starter in my books, unless I'm missing something with this McClement character.

Haha, they obviously haven't seen the numbers Lombardi can put up on the first line when paired with Kessel and a recently traded for Ryan Clowe, as is the way it's going down in my EA Hockey season.

Guest Low Roller

That is the most insane rumour yet, and totally disgusting if it is true, which I hope it is.

I wonder if she was chanting "Go Leafs Go!"

dammit. There's that sign-a-5-year-contract karma for ya :P

Speedy recovery Lupul.

They looked solid last night. Leafs were getting to the puck first and were relentless in battling for possession.

Glad that Gardiner is out there now too.

Bring on the Isles.

Night and day compared to Pittsburgh.

I think you gotta go with Reimer now until he needs a break or starts falling apart like Scrivens did last night. Those last couple of goals were weak-sauce.

Aucoin's save was phenomenal as the pressure was there for last-minute heroics. Stupid pass that Phaneuf couldn't handle and it's over.

Fratten's goal showed how quick he is with his hands.

Kessel's gotta start scoring, but in the meantime he was making some perfect set-up passes for goals (which couldn't be converted of course).

Oh well. Lick wounds and get ready for the Rangers.

Guest Low Roller
Marlies beat Bulldogs too.

My daughter went to the game and said it was really fun ... especially the shootout at the end (and candy floss)

I was at that game too. Marlies were better than the Bulldogs, by far.