Jambands.ca

Singing Canary Hemps Seeds on Dragons Den

Jay Funk Dawg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Great pitch! Yo looks pretty spiffy when he's all cleaned up, I'm not sure I would've recognised him.

I agree with the Dragons though, it's hardly a business worth investing in at this point.

He got some national advertising though in exchange for...I understand once you appear on the show you have to give a small percentage of your company to the show regardless of the outcome...

I love that he sold them some glass. His glass blowing is really very good. I have a nice hanging vase and a bowl that I love to fill with his hemp seeds. I'm going to have him do some custom work also on an idea I had for a hanging window farm. Can't wait to do it.

The kickstarter idea is a great one. I think he just went on etsy too. I'll have to dbl check and get back to ya.

Edit: Etsy site is still in progrss.

Edited by Guest

Love it ... makes may think of that hilarious raffle at the Come Together Music Fest many years ago!

I've watched a number of Dragons Den episodes in the past and yes, Yo's business is not developed enough for them to invest in. As investors, they are looking for more developed ideas with concrete financial info that shows good profit potential. But it is a cool idea!

Peace, Mark

Love it ... makes may think of that hilarious raffle at the Come Together Music Fest many years ago!

I've watched a number of Dragons Den episodes in the past and yes, Yo's business is not developed enough for them to invest in. As investors, they are looking for more developed ideas with concrete financial info that shows good profit potential. But it is a cool idea!

Peace, Mark

Someone posted that clip a couple of years ago. I can't find it.

Peace, Mark

Someone posted that clip a couple of years ago. I can't find it.