Jambands.ca

volume not working on iPHONE

Groove Fetish

So it is not in do not disturb mode and the silencer is not on so I can't figure it out- and it notifies me when new texts come in but if I try to call out or listen to something there is not volume?? anyone have any ideas or do you think a restore will fix the problem?? the weird thing is it was working fine like two hours ago and I haven't done anything weird like surf the net or get an weird email that might have given the phone a virus??

Just so I'm clear, is it only the docking station or will it also not play through the built-in speakers? (GF's docking station, not Booche's).

I've had an iphone do the calling having no sound thing and that was fixed by a reboot and calling a different number in your contacts.

Have you tried running a 3.5mm jack from the phone into the docking station and then trying your stereo?

I tried rebooting it a couple of times and the volume comes back for a second and then goes again.

Yeah, that doesn't sound great.

Im a little confused at this point. So initially you said when you made calls out there was no volume, was it not making calls or is that not the case? Did that fix itself?

If it's charging fine and itunes can see your phone, all the while you're getting texts and making calls and the headphones seem to be working then it doesn't seem like anything is wrong with your phone.

so at first I couldn`t even hear a call then after a bit it seemed to work making calls but still no volume control without the headphone jack in. then on the way home it stopped working through the headphone jack and then ramdomly started working completely again and then it crapped out agin- and now it won`t even work through the hedphone jack. Peter says I shoudl turn it off for a while and then he will use some contact cleaner and maybe it will come back! weirdest glitch though. I don`t know if my phone is one the way out or what but all Rogers said was to do a restore which is always thier advice.