Jambands.ca

Tues July 9: Phish at Molson Canadian Amphitheatre

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of work obligations I couldn't do the on sale yesterday, and after reading this thread I'm somewhat relieved that I didn't have to deal with all of that hornswoggle. My plan is to just look for re-releases and keep my ear to the ground, with a last (somewhat reliable) resort being a lawn ticket day of.

Either way, I'm focused way more on how much fun the show will be than the stress of trying to get ideal tickets at an ideal price.

Either way, I'm focused way more on how much fun the show will be than the stress of trying to get ideal tickets at an ideal price.

Absolutely. But the whole process indeed took a moment to process. This ticket grab stuck out as an anomaly to me.

Yeah, I pulled SPAC 3 day balconies and Chicago GA and Pavs like it was my job today, no fucking way they released all of the available seats for Molson Amp day of the onsale.

The question is when will they cut the good seats loose???

Well there's over 2000 seats on Stubhub now for Toronto. Lawns are down to $33. Crazy.

ps..the whole ticketing thing is outta hand - for SPAC at 10:00 I pull lawns, but ended up getting a pair of PAVs for Sat and Sun almost an hour later - REALLY lucky.