Jambands.ca

March Madness!

Northern Wish

I was in Fort Myers/ on the Gulf Coast this weekend while FGCU were killing it. Soooo much fun!

I still have 3 of my Final Four (lost Gonzaga) and am leading my pool by three picks, but its been close on more than a few games that could have gone either way.

A Sweet Sixteen with a 15 and 13 seed is unprecedented. Even by 'Madness' standards this year has been a doozy.

Edited by Guest

It was just fucking dangling there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWWWWWCHHHHHHHHH

second most disturbing thing I've seen in sports.

The first was an early World's Strongest Man Comp. on a satellite feed where an arm-wrestling match led to a forearm explosion that looked similar, except that the guy who broke it slammed the back of the guys broken arm-hand into the table and then jumped up and tried to run away...

they were strapped together.

god it hurts remembering that. you're welcome.

Edited by Guest
It was a live feed too.....

I don't follow this tournament at all, but thought it worth reporting that a co-worker of mine has a (verified) perfect bracket going (verified meaning it was filled out and posted before the tournament began). I think that's quite remarkable.

Edited by Guest

If one of your friends claims to have picked a perfect bracket this year, it's same to assume he or she probably lying.

DePaul mathematics professor Jeff Bergen calculated the odds of selecting all 63 games on a bracket correctly. Based on his math, the phrase "long shot" is a major understatement.

• Odds of someone randomly predicting a perfect bracket: 1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808

• Odds of someone predicting a perfect bracket if he or she knew basketball: 1-in-128 Billion

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/odds-someone-picking-perfect-ncaa-tournament-bracket-174719228--ncaab.html