Jambands.ca

Hehe...Hipster'd

edger

pffffttt.. Hillside is nothing like that.

Just because you don't know the band's name or Mumford & Sons aren't headlining doesn't make it Coachella Fest.

uggh.. I'll save my time for people that understand what a festival should be and not one that's pissing his pants that Widespread aren't headlining.

How many bands are playing Tottenham Bluegrass Festival this year that you TOTALLY know????

uggh.. I'll save my time for people that understand what a festival should be

That sounds like something that Canadian DJ hipster would say' date=' I'd love to hear what a festival should be actually.[/quote']

Music is music. That video cracked me up but you're missing out by mocking bands or their or the douuch storm. And maybe try not to whine too much because they wear flanme;

I saw these kids last week and they were great. Check them out.

Edited by Guest

pffffttt.. Hillside is nothing like that.

Just because you don't know the band's name or Mumford & Sons aren't headlining doesn't make it Coachella Fest.

uggh.. I'll save my time for people that understand what a festival should be and not one that's pissing his pants that Widespread aren't headlining.

How many bands are playing Tottenham Bluegrass Festival this year that you TOTALLY know????

Touched a nerve, did I? waaaaaaaa, don't pick on my festival. idiot.

Agreed with KC and Hal. I noticed the dubbing right away. Didn't even finish watching the video.

Fourthed. The first tip-off was that the camera never showed the person asking the questions. Also, some of the edits were a little too quick, and had the people almost talking over the interviewer in a way that didn't quite lineup. Still, I chuckled a time or two.