Jambands.ca

Phish Toronto re-release right now

phorbesie

Guest Low Roller

Keep me posted on any spares leading up to the day of the event. I don't know if I will be in the country on that day yet, but if I am I will be interested.

"Looks like that fan guarantee only applies if you get better tickets within 72hrs of the original purchase."

Nope--I pulled a pair of front row 300's on the Tuesday after the original onsale date when I called the chick was all over me on the 72 hour rule and we argued for some time--then I told her to fuck off and read up on it further:

Fan Guarantee

We'll exchange your tickets if you find better ones. Get a refund on your original purchase when you buy new tickets from us of equal or higher price for participating venues and teams, up until one week before the event.*

The 72 hour deal is completely separate all you have to do is send them a message with your original order # you want to cancel, the new one and I believe your name address phone # and last 4 digits on the card and they'll refund your order if you got better seats. They gave me back my money no problem even though it was more than 72 hours past my original purchase.

If you purchased better tickets yesterday and shittier ones the day they went on-sale, what you can do is call, refund the tickets you purchased yesterday because it is within the 72 hours and exchange your shittier tickets for the better ones, there is a $7 charge for each ticket, but they'll waive it if this is your first time.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure that this is just an error, but how awesome would it be if the Toronto show turned into a GA affair based on ticket sales?

http://www.mimifishman.org/auctions/viewitem.asp?ID=1512

"2 GA Tickets & CD of show - Phish - July 9 - Toronto, Canada

Winner will receive 2 tickets to Phish (see auction item title for show date and city). This is a general admission show. The winner will also be mailed a CD of the show. Also please note the shipping price assumes the shipment will be within the United States. If shipping outside the US we hope you understand that we will have to adjust based on the acutal shipping cost."

I am sure that this is just an error, but how awesome would it be if the Toronto show turned into a GA affair based on ticket sales?

http://www.mimifishman.org/auctions/viewitem.asp?ID=1512

"2 GA Tickets & CD of show - Phish - July 9 - Toronto, Canada

Winner will receive 2 tickets to Phish (see auction item title for show date and city). This is a general admission show. The winner will also be mailed a CD of the show. Also please note the shipping price assumes the shipment will be within the United States. If shipping outside the US we hope you understand that we will have to adjust based on the acutal shipping cost."

I think they're just auctioning Pit tickets. No way they're just going to make it GA....