Jambands.ca

Is Rob Ford a crackhead?

Basher

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! This would make the heart attack I keep wishing upon him WAY more possible.

That's pretty fucking lame man.

Is it? He does add so much to the quality of the human race and all and his actions haven't hurt anyone...meh..It is a mean thing to say though...I agree and I'm sure his family wouldn't appreciate such words. Wellll...feel better knowing my thoughts could never produce a heart attack upon another individual. If they could people would be dropping like flies.

http://fuckrobford.blogspot.ca/

Edited by Guest

Whhhat...is he only in his mid forties????? I had him pegged at mid fifties...guess I could google it..but wow if he is only mid forties!

Ha Ha! When I first wrote that post, I said 50s, but just to be certain I looked it up. One of the news articles said he turns 44 in the near future. Hard to believe.

Whhhat...is he only in his mid forties????? I had him pegged at mid fifties...guess I could google it..but wow if he is only mid forties!

Ha Ha! When I first wrote that post' date=' I said 50s, but just to be certain I looked it up. One of the news articles said he turns 44 in the near future. Hard to believe. [/quote']

Well thankyou Mr.Ford for making me feel like I have aged so well. He is not that much older than I am..he looks like jabba da hut on that opening pic of him on that fuckrobford site. He is a ridiculous man.

Should I post a list of people I wish heart attacks upon...you know..for excitements sake and to preserve my spot in hell bitch rankings? Could be fun. Number one on my list is Kim Jong-um. If I were to actually sit and think about this I'm pretty sure my list could reach 100 no problem. If only The Secret wren't total garbage!

Please don't take me too sereously here...I'm realy just sitting out back watching the kids play and avoiding mowing the lawn...not to give away my hell bitch rankings or anything...I'd hate to lose my spot there!

Edited by Guest

Ha! This would make the heart attack I keep wishing upon him WAY more possible.

That's pretty fucking lame man.

That was a pretty fucking lame thing to say. Sorry man..I was in a particularily irritated with humanity kinda mood that day. Sorry it took me a bit to see it and reacted kinda dickishly to your being offended. Sunshine and Lollipops to you! Peace!

Did anyone catch the segment on Rob Ford on The Daily Show? Fuckin' hilarious!

I did. Canadians should be proud to have a politician in the news to make fun of with video clips and fails. I know every canadian was always envious of the US for having Bush.