Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Stones @ ACC Sat May 25

Marcust99

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In.

If history repeats itself and I can get in for $20!

It's never been difficult before. I usually wait until the first song or two is done and then find scalpers just want to get rid of leftover shit seats and go home. I was at ACC recently though and it seems all the scalpers have formed some kind scumbag union. Every scalper was in direct contact with every other scalper. I guess I'll have to roll the tumblin' dice and find out.

In.

It's never been difficult before. I usually wait until the first song or two is done and then find scalpers just want to get rid of leftover shit seats and go home. I was at ACC recently though and it seems all the scalpers have formed some kind scumbag union. Every scalper was in direct contact with every other scalper. I guess I'll have to roll the tumblin' dice and find out.

i tried to do that on the Steel Wheels tour and got shut out, they weren't discounting :( but that was in Vancouver. *sniff*

Good luck though. Are you not going to try for an $85 ticket on the day of?

IN for the 25th! woo! woo!

Edited by Guest

i tried to do that on the Steel Wheels tour and got shut out, they weren't discounting :( but that was in Vancouver. *sniff*

Yeah, but during that tour tickets were $36 (w/.25 service charge). Friends in the US who saw them recently were able to find tickets for under $75 after the show started. Not great seats (2nd balcony) I believe but better than nothing. There was an article not long ago how the ticket price was hurting sales and how the $85 tickets were hurting the Stones bottom line according to someone in the Stones org.

So psyched for this.

Fingers crossed for getting lucky with the $85 random tickets...

I'm in for this as well, just wondering if anyone knows what the chances are for 'better' seats? I think I had heard some $85 tickets are decent, some way back.....

well, a group of 8 friends went to one of the CA shows (so 4 pairs) - half of them got seats in the lower levels in the back corners, and half of them got seats up high on the side of the stage (obstructed view). however, one person said that the person in front of them in line got the tongue pit, so i guess it can happen! they also said every seat in the place was full.

In.

Did you sign up for the email notification for a $85 re-release? Apparently it's happened every show. I'd even keep trying the $85 TM link as you never know...