Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Stones @ ACC Sat May 25

Marcust99

I didn't recall the second show going at the same time but now I do. D'oh! Every theory has a hole, or many.

Pit or 300's that was a great show and I didn't mind at all being seated where I was. My ears were ringing the next morning so I know it was loud enough and at the very least I didn't have to see Mick Taylor up close.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pit or 300's that was a great show and I didn't mind at all being seated where I was.

Absolutely. We were in the back of the hall for the Brooklyn show and we walked out of there all smiles. If you like the band you're gonna love the show no matter where you sit (or stand, as the case may be).

this guy had paid $700 for his Pit ticket tonight and he was pissed that the guys in front of us had scored Pit tickets for $85 each.

"I'm not pissed off at those guys," he says. "Good for them, but I think it's a lousy thing to do to the fans. When guys like you and me pay $1500 for a pair of tickets," (I remain silent, nodding) "it's an insult to have guys paying $85 and standing in front of you."

Attending a Stones concert these days is much like flying - don't discuss how much you paid for your ticket with the guy next to you!