Jambands.ca

New hockey jerseys for 2013-2014 (thread renamed)

Guest Low Roller

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got an NFL and NHL jersey and my bro got himself 2 NFL jerseys. All look absolutely perfect. Even the stitching, which is where you can usually tell a fake from from a real one, is great.

We bought one first to test them out because a few looked shitty on the site, but we had a solid recommendation. They turned out beautifully! The site is generally a disaster, I wouldn't trust that for your QC.

• 2 months later...
Guest Low Roller

Not to be confused with the Heritage Classic or the Winter Classic, the NHL is also doing a Stadium Series, which consists of four games. So in total we are getting six outdoor games this year.

Of course this is an opportunity for increasing merchandise sales with new uniforms!

The Islanders just released their jersey for that game, and I actually don't mind the new logo, but not sure that it works with the overall colour scheme. Seems like the border is missing or something. Judge for yourself:

1126-nyi-ss14uni.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Low Roller

New jerseys already being planned for the 2014-2015 NHL season. The ANAHEIM DUCKS have unveiled the following for next season:

Ducks-Jersey-590x900.jpg

Much better than their previous jersey in my opinion. Seems more streamlined, and gets rid of the silly looking (logo)NAHEIM.

Of course, things could have been much, MUCH sillier had any of these early prototype logos seen the light of day:

0127-ana-newspaperconcepts.jpg