Jambands.ca

Hal's Never To Fit to Have Fun Tour '13 (Note: Image heavy)

Hal Johnson

That fuckin" gif of the guy and the bus, I don't know what exactly it is about it but it near brings me to tears of laughter every time I watch it. It may be tied for my favourite gif of all time. The below classic gif being my favourite. Both make me laugh way too much for what they are.

tenor.gif?itemid=7492236

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, am I sure happy that this thread is still active!  How you fockers doing, anyway?  I am planning to make it to TO for Phish in June, but as this thread has documented, sometimes the best laid plans of mice and men...well, you know, haha.  At this point, I at least have a plane ticket booked, so that's something!

spacer.png

(seriously miss you guys and this forum!)

{{{{{{{ virtual hugs, buddyboy! }}}}}}}}

we should work out a good old fashioned Skank meatup for Phish. On a related note, Catphish and I were headed to....I think a Burt show in TO..... yeeeeaaaaars ago now, we overheard someone on the street saying "What's you're handle on Jambands.ca?"

ye good olde days

On 5/17/2019 at 1:18 PM, Davey Boy 2.0 said:

{{{{{{{ virtual hugs, buddyboy! }}}}}}}}

we should work out a good old fashioned Skank meatup for Phish. On a related note, Catphish and I were headed to....I think a Burt show in TO..... yeeeeaaaaars ago now, we overheard someone on the street saying "What's you're handle on Jambands.ca?"

ye good olde days

Haha, yeah, the good olde days indeed!  I'll PM you my cell# and we be #havinbeers! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...