Jambands.ca

Special edition Nufunk Shirts...

Jay Funk Dawg

We're doing a short run of Shirts for tomorrow, these will be custom orders only.

You will be able to pick them up in advance of the PHISH show at Queen/Bathurst or at the BLKBOX afterparty.

$30 a pop (short run price unfortunately)

Womens & Mens sizes (small/medium/large/extra-large) printed on white t-shirt.

Email me if you're interested.

jay.cleary at gmail.com

Edited by Guest

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it should mean you're a conceded turd!

Seriously, I think you're an asshole for using a pic of a friend of mine as your avatar (I'm sure that makes you feel that much cooler). Trying to tag your name like a teenager with a spray paint can just makes you look like a loser.

GOOD LUCK ON THE SALES!!!

This has nothing to do with BNB by the way.

I love you boys, wish I could do the afterparty and hope you have a great show.

Don't let Jaydouche fuck you around with money! He'll tattoo www.nufunk.ca on your face if you close your eyes for more than 5 seconds.

OK I'm confused here. How is Jay a douchebag?

He is the promoter of the show. The person responsible for booking the room, coordinating all promotions and taking in all proceeds and paying artists involved.

He also most likely paid for the shirts to be made and the design was most surely approved by BNB.

So if Jay is putting int he work to make this show happend, BNB is fine with it and they are both investing in the T-shirts as revenue stream (which is a good idea if you plan to have a business), then how is anyone a douchebag?

I have dealt with Jay for years and he is a str5ight shooter and one of the biggest supporters of this community.

Let's take it down a notch and direct our anger elsewhere.

Alright, everyone wipe the tears from their eyes.

I think it's shameful for a promoter to put their name next to a band's name. Again, would you wanna wear a shirt that said "DUNKIN' DONUTS ARENA presents PHISH!" ?!?! It would look pretty stupid to wear something like that wouldn't it? I sure as shit wouldn't be caught dead in it.

I'm glad he's putting on an afterparty with an amazing group of musicians. MUSICIANS... NOT PROMOTERS!

I don't hate Jay, I just love kickin' dirt at him. That's just what I do. Putting your name next to a talented group of musicians is just a douche move.

Does anyone else have sand in their vagina that I can help them out with?

Nothing smooths things over better than some good ole' sand in the snatch. Well played. ;)

Well, I try. Maybe people don't like my opinion and in a PUBLIC FORUM you would figure people wouldn't say things like my mother would say.

I'm entitled to my opinion and if people don't like it, that's fine with me. People basically telling me "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" is just as lame as a nufunk.ca shirt.

No, I wasn't polite about it. Crucify me. I thought this was a message board not a place where we have to consider people's feelings before we post. If I don't like something or someone I was unaware I wasn't allowed to speak my mind. As fuckin' rude as it may be.

Censorship is super cool right?! If you don't like what I have to say, you don't have to read it!

Where the fuck is Booche??!! Someone stop this crybaby B.S.

Nothing smooths things over better than some good ole' sand in the snatch. Well played. ;)

Well' date=' I try. Maybe people don't like my opinion and in a PUBLIC FORUM you would figure people wouldn't say things like my mother would say.

I'm entitled to my opinion and if people don't like it, that's fine with me. People basically telling me "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" is just as lame as a nufunk.ca shirt.

No, I wasn't polite about it. Crucify me. I thought this was a message board not a place where we have to consider people's feelings before we post. If I don't like something or someone I was unaware I wasn't allowed to speak my mind. As fuckin' rude as it may be.

Censorship is super cool right?! If you don't like what I have to say, you don't have to read it!

Where the fuck is Booche??!! Someone stop this crybaby B.S. [/quote']

nothing more worse than responding to a suggestion (my own opinion too btw) with a conflicting rant on free speech. If you've heard people say to you "why say anything at all if you have nothing but shit talk to say" then maybe you're doing it wrong. do you even understand what being censored means? nothing stupid you posted was deleted. wahhhhH!

I don't like being told shit like "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I realize that is not exactly what you said but it sure as fuck is what you meant. You being the owner/moderator/creator of this site and telling me if I'm not interested in buying a stupid, ignorant shirt I shouldn't speak is kinda telling me to censor myself.

You may look like my mother but you're not. If you feel I shouldn't post what I want on here because it's not nice to Mr. Self Promotion than you SHOULD delete it. I don't have to play nice on the internet because you tell me to. I'll hate whoever I want to hate and if you tell me to not bitch about things than you're just being a wuss.