Tour Dates

10/18-20 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA

10/22 Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial, Rochester, NY

10/23 Glens Falls Civic Center, Glens Falls, NY

10/25-26 DCU Center Arena, Worcester, MA

10/27 XL Center, Hartford, CT

10/29 Sovereign Center, Reading, PA

10/31-11/2 Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ

"Phish will return to the road for a run of shows at some of the bands most storied venues. Opening at the famed “mothership†on October 18th for a trio of shows at Hampton Coliseum. From there the band will play two shows in upstate New York, Rochester, last played in 1999 and Glens Falls, last played in 1994. From there the band will play two shows at the newly renovated Worcester DCU Center Arena followed by a show at the XL Center in Hartford, CT. We are also pleased to announce Phish will be playing for the first time in Reading, PA for one night before heading to Atlantic City where the band will play a three night run at Boardwalk Hall, starting with a three-set Halloween show complete with a second set musical costume."

http://liveforlivemusic.com/news/phishs-soon-to-be-official-fall-tour-dates/

http://www.looktvonline.com/phish-to-perform-at-glens-falls-civic-center

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the same site:

"Live For Live Music has learned Phish will be announcing fall tour dates sometime this week. While this isn’t completely confirmed yet, we have confidence that these are the correct dates for fall tour. The soon to be official statement should read as follows:"

• 2 weeks later...
Why not Devo? The shows are GA so you wouldn't be stuck with lawns if you got the tickets through phish

Because I was mad at PTBM from Toronto, I didn't know the show I want to go to is GA, and I am generally not on the ball on this one.

:dazed:

I think TM just took a giant shit this morning.

I just can't believe that a million fans crashed the server.

I have been trying for Worcester for a half hour and all I get from their site is "your wait time is less then 1 minute" while the spinning wheel of incompetence keeps on turning for 10 + until I hit refresh. Same deal.

The app on my phone is at least telling me no.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...