Jambands.ca

Leaf Fans Forum

badams

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Since my brother Brad lives in Scotland UK he never gets to see any NHL games live, so we're making our way to the leafs vs sens game tonight in Toronto, my brother-in-law is coming as well. It'll be my Nephew Quinn's first NHL game (he's 16). He bought himself a Leafs jersey the other day while we were out and had his (our) last name put on it. Luckily for me, he lives in Scotland so the only Canadian folks who'll see it will be the ones at the game tonight.  :P (..maybe I'll snap a pic of my Nephew's jersey with my last name on it for you guys, maybe...)

No idea where our seats are just yet, we got the tickets through my brother-in-law's work connections so they should be decent enough. Its been a decade since my brother and I have hung out together so this should be a fun night regardless.

For the record, my little brother is also a Bruins fan

Guest Low Roller

Have fun at the game, I'm sure that it will be a blast! Toronto vs. Ottawa is always a fun match-up, and I expect nothing less tonight.

Guest Low Roller

Props on the Leafs for signing that kid Garrett Gamble to a one day contract.

The kid picked #42 as his jersey number, which he shared with Tyler Bozak.

Bozak had a hat trick and a 4pt night, and shared his stats with Garrett by proxy. 

gamble-600x513.jpg