Jambands.ca

Earplugs for kids...

Mr. Photogeek

So I'm taking my 8 year old to her first concert and we have floor seats so I figured I should do the responsible thing and protect her hearing with earplugs. Thinking y'all may have some experience with this!

My biggest concern is them fitting properly since she won't want to wear them if they don't fit.

Any suggestions? Anywere in particular I should go? I'm in the KW area...

Edited by Guest

Peltor Juniors are what I've recommended to everyone and have zero negative feedback. They're basically firing range quality ear protection designed to fit smaller heads.

I originally found them at a hunting/fishing type store online.

Edited by Guest

The peltor Jr.s are the way to go. My boy has been going to shows with us his whole life with those things. They are expandable too so they are good for a long time. In fact, I often wear them when my wife is yelling at me :)

We also tried the putty ones, they didn't work as well. We used to try them for getting to sleep in the tent at festivals and they would come out and get tangled in his hair. It's basically playdough.

I'm pretty sure we ordered ours online from peltor, I've also seen them in children's stores. Amazon also has them: Link

Edited by Guest