Jambands.ca

Online used vinyl shopping

DevO

Yeah, I definitely stick to ebay. At least there is buyer protection should the seller send you a record that is not in the condition you expect.

Your best bet is just searching the stacks at your locals. At least then you can see the condition yourself. And get those sweet wiffs of Uncle Dave's basement while you are at it.

Nothing beats flipping through records but you know what it's like living up north here, NW, not always possible to do that. There is a guy out of Goderich that sells at flea markets and drops crates off at a couple local buisnesses, that I've got a lot of records from. The guy in St. Lawrence Market is very good also. If I am looking for something very specific though or just looking for something a little more rare (ie. Dead bootlegs) then ebay is the way to go.

DevO, you're in Hamilton right? Make sure to check out James Lloyd's store, Where Heads Meet. He usually has some pretty tasty stuff upstairs in the main shop and he has a ton of used records in the basement. Tell him I sent ya if he's there (Chris Wylde).

• 2 weeks later...