Jambands.ca

About the board...

Velvet

Okay, so clearly the sanctuary is just a shadow of what it was pre-bot attack, and while I'm not really sure why it remains so quiet, I now have a clue as to some of the problem, and it seems very fix-able.

I was at a social gathering the other night and talked to two different parties who have been kicked off since the bot fiasco and have been asking bouche to reinstate their accounts for some time, and he has yet to do so. I was shocked! And if there are two, there are probably many more!

bouche, whassup!?!? C'mon, how about sifting through your old emails and reinstate people's accounts! Let's revive this once-lively scene we got here.

C'mon, who's with me?!?!?!

(think Animal House - Belushi and his non-inspirational speech)

Okay, so clearly the sanctuary is just a shadow of what it was pre-bot attack, and while I'm not really sure why it remains so quiet, I now have a clue as to some of the problem, and it seems very fix-able.

I was at a social gathering the other night and talked to two different parties who have been kicked off since the bot fiasco and have been asking bouche to reinstate their accounts for some time, and he has yet to do so. I was shocked! And if there are two, there are probably many more!

bouche, whassup!?!? C'mon, how about sifting through your old emails and reinstate people's accounts! Let's revive this once-lively scene we got here.

(think Animal House - Belushi and his non-inspirational speech)

I would have taken care of that if they had talked to me.

There were alot of accounts that I managed to deal with and either reset a password or modify a contact email for password retrieval. A very small number of people were still unable to login despite resetting passwords. Most of the time they are able to by using a different browser or computer.

whoever you talked to should probably shoot me an email.

EU's cant log in via Internet Explorer. You can input your password and then you get the 'logging in' screen but it will not stick and you remain logged out. Whether you use it is not the issue here bouche. Many folk still do and that is one part of the reason this site has seen a dramatic fall off in regular posters.

Okay' date=' so clearly the sanctuary is just a shadow of what it was pre-bot attack, and while I'm not really sure why it remains so quiet, I now have a clue as to some of the problem, and it seems very fix-able.

(think Animal House - Belushi and his non-inspirational speech)[/quote']

I would have taken care of that if they had talked to me.

There were alot of accounts that I managed to deal with and either reset a password or modify a contact email for password retrieval. A very small number of people were still unable to login despite resetting passwords. Most of the time they are able to by using a different browser or computer.

whoever you talked to should probably shoot me an email.

Thank-you. I will tell them.

EU's cant log in via Internet Explorer. You can input your password and then you get the 'logging in' screen but it will not stick and you remain logged out. Whether you use it is not the issue here bouche. Many folk still do and that is one part of the reason this site has seen a dramatic fall off in regular posters.

yeah that's what happens to me at work...the only way I can log in is if I clear my history etc. I use Explorer at work.

yeah that's what happens to me at work...the only way I can log in is if I clear my history etc. I use Explorer at work.

yeah, that login cookie crap after that server hack has been a problem for sure.

devs told me that clearing cookies should take care of it, but then passwords had to be reset. after more troubleshitting, a virgin browser (one that hadn't been logged into the site) would work. then sometimes that wouldn't work.

i've reached back out to the dev of the forum engine for some insight.

• 2 weeks later...