Jambands.ca

NIgel Tufnel started in Lenny and the Squigtones

bouche

I knew I recognized him. Thanks for resolving that.

Drummer looks like a comedy writer. That was a fun video to watch.

I just discovered a Wikipedia entry on this confirming Velvet's keen eye. Also, the drummer is possibly Peter Criss from Kiss

Lenny and the Squigtones is a fictional musical group headed by Michael McKean and David Lander, the two actors who played the characters Lenny and Squiggy on the television series Laverne & Shirley. The group's eponymous debut album, Lenny & Squiggy Present Lenny and the Squigtones, was released on the Casablanca label in 1979. Recorded live at the Roxy in Hollywood, they perform parodies of 50's rock ballads ("Night After Night," "Creature Without A Head"). In between, there's plenty of schtick and patter ("So's Your Old Testament," "Babyland"). The album is now a collector’s item because of credited guitar work by future Spinal Tap member Nigel Tufnel (Christopher Guest). A photo on the inside cover also includes two band members, "Murph", the keyboard player from The Blues Brothers, and "Ming the Merciless," purported to be Kiss drummer Peter Criss without his famous "cat" costume and make-up, though Criss denies it was him.