1795321_563928167034391_2141017688_o.jpg

NuFunk Presents

Friday, March 28, 2014 9:00 PM

The Lizards : Canada's Premiere Phish Tribute

Lee's Palace - 529 Bloor St. W

$10 Adv / $15 at the door Doors at 9:00 Show at 10:00

Online Tickets: http://bit.ly/1lE1zxj

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1fZunN7

The Lizards are bringing their mind melting PHISH experience back to Toronto for another 2 full sets of music plus full on light show. If you've seen the band before, the band will be playing an entirely new show, so you're not going to want to miss the potential chance to see your favourite song!

Hi Guys,

I'm helping promote this great show with Toronto's Lizards, who are made up of some musicians from across Canada currently living in Southern Ontario.

They'll be taking a look at this forum for songs that fans want to seem, so please suggest 'em. I heard really good reviews of their last show at the Comfort Zone, and this upcoming show at Lee's Palace will undoubtedly be even better. They have super pro lighting system that give justice to the Phish Experience.

Let me hear what songs you wanna hear! Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

I am new to Jambands.ca and wanted to pop in to say that I support this thread. Although I have stayed at the other Lee's for Phish shows before, this will be my first experience with a Canadian Phish cover band at Lee's Palace. Looking forward to what the Lizards have prepared. Hopefully their namesake!

Coming in from the P-dot, otherwise known as Ptbo, or, in long-form, Peterborough, ON. See you there!

Kirsten

That was a fun show and helped get a fix of Phish between tours. Good turnout. Heard Divided Sky, Timber, Tela, Light, Back on the Train, Tweezer, FEFY, bunch of other stuff. The band was pretty good! The drummer seemed to be the weakest link.. reminds me that Fishman's style of playing all the little notes, 16ths, 32nds, isn't by accident. But definitely enjoyable and the crowd had a good time. I had a blast. But Lee's is such a dive. I swear, they hadn't cleaned it since I last was there in the early '90s, and it was nasty back then. Beer bottles and broken glass everywhere. Only other comment was that the LED lights were too bright for me. Will def bring my shades to the next gig.

Thanks Lizards!