Jambands.ca

More Drive-By Truckers

NewRider

just clueing in that drive-by-truckers play at 6pm at bluesfest. WTF? They're no frikkin' 6pm band.

I saw them at this weird little festival in Ayton, ON. They played around 6:00 pm and only had about 50 fans there. It was weird.

Was it a poor turnout? Choked not to have seen them in the city I'm living in, but just had a move and with everything else that was already on the go this summer it just wasn't in the cards. I recall a good turnout last time they played there...can't fully recall what month that was but I remember it being hot hot inside. Bar gigs in the heart of summer are always a bit of a crapshoot

The show was sold out.

The reason they played Kitchener is because I negotiated the deal between the venue and DBT's agent. They had played Starlight and sold it out and knew it would sell out again.

It was an incredible show, love seeing them in such a tiny venue.

Missed a step at Ethel's before the show. She still rocked out up front all night. She finally decided today she should get it looked at. Torn ligaments and 2 fractures. She has to wear the cast for 3 weeks. Not looking good for Jamland right now. Maybe though...

Damn...poor Sara. I'd say she can't catch a break but um...ya know. I hope she heals with minimal scar tissue constraints...can be nasty stuff. I highly recommend the pain of getting it manually broken up when the time is right.

That was a helluva show!

Getting to see them in a venue that size is amazing. Likely to never happen again unless someone has an extra $10'000 kicking around. Hope folks had fun seeing them at TURF today and Ottawa Bluesfest on Sunday.

10k huh? hmmmm

::begins saving::