Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
bradm

Steely Dan in Windsor, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal in August

Is Jeff 'skunk' Baxter on the roster?

Nope.

For this excursion Walter Becker and Donald Fagen will be joined by Keith Carlock on drums, Freddie Washington on bass, Jim Beard on keyboards, Jon Herington on guitar, Michael Leonhart on trumpet and keys, Jim Pugh on trombone, Roger Rosenberg on baritone saxophone and Walt Weiskopf on saxophone as well as vocalists La Tanya Hall, Carolyn Leonhart-Escoffery and Cindy Mizelle.

Aloha,

Brad

from Wikipedia (so we know that it's true):

More recently, he has been working as a defense consultant and chairs a Congressional Advisory Board on missile defense.

he hasn't played with Steely Dan since 1974.

Edited by Guest

from Wikipedia (so we know that it's true):

More recently' date=' he has been working as a defense consultant and chairs a Congressional Advisory Board on missile defense[/b'].

he hasn't played with Steely Dan since 1974.

I did not see that coming.

Edited by Guest

He is (or was) on FB, I told him he was rad and then I got a reply with a sweet thanks.

Unfortunately my love of SD doesn't extend beyond the first 3 records. 3 great albums though!

I feel the total opposite. The last 3 before they called it quits are possibly my favourite records in all of music. Royal Scam, Aja, and Gaucho.

"For this excursion Walter Becker and Donald Fagen will be joined by Keith Carlock on drums, Freddie Washington on bass, Jim Beard on keyboards, Jon Herington on guitar, Michael Leonhart on trumpet and keys, Jim Pugh on trombone, Roger Rosenberg on baritone saxophone and Walt Weiskopf on saxophone as well as vocalists La Tanya Hall, Carolyn Leonhart-Escoffery and Cindy Mizelle."

Is that Freddie "Boom-Boom" Washington on bass?

I might just have to go - I've always been a big fan of the Sweathogs.